We are looking for a
team-player who knows how to have fun while working hard. Flexible and
with an open, creative attitude to problem-solving. With a go-get
personality: the phrase ‘this is not part of my job’ shouldn't exist in
your book. Have a passion for understanding users, business metrics, and
CMP Group a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of the work/play ratio. So, hang out with us on our terrace, where you can relax or play ping pong. Join us for barbecues, nights out and winter ski trips. Exchange ideas with people from all aspects of our business to help encourage new ideas and out of the box thinking. Come and work in an environment that encourages your growth as a developer by investing in conferences and workshops and always encouraging you to learn new things!
- Maintain, develop and add new features to our products.
- Develop new components and systems.
- Refactor and improve existing code.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Participate in feature groomings and advise the PO about estimation and complexity.
- Be involved in the full cycle of development.
- Triage, diagnose and solve production system software problems.
- 2+ years of object-oriented PHP experience.
- Strong knowledge and practice of Object Oriented design patterns and principles.
- Basic knowledge of Domain Driven Design.
- Demonstrable experience in SQL.
- Experience writing Unit Tests (ideally following TDD).
- Experience using Git.
- Experience in Unix environments.
- EU work permit.
- Fluent in English.
- 2+ years of NodeJS experience.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design.
- Experience creating and using Docker containers.
- Experience using AWS (ELB, EC2, Security Groups, S3, RDS, ElasticCache, Lambda, DynamoDB).
- Some exposure to Terraform (Infrastructure as Code).
- Experience with XP and Agile techniques and practices (Pair Programming, Kanban...).
* Only submissions in English will be considered.