WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Design and implement complex and scalable web applications in the areas of Ecommerce, PIM, CMS
- Integrate component-based front-ends developed by your colleagues
- Improve and extend existing solutions
- Create automated deployment solutions, reusable packages and test
- Code with design principles in mind. OOP, SOLID, DRY are important to us.
- Optimize technical processes together with your colleagues from different departments
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE?
- Several years of experience in the development and maintenance of PHP-based web applications, ideally with Symfony or other frameworks
- Experience with Ecommerce and CMS systems
- Sound database knowledge (MySQL / NoSQL)
- Knowledge in the creation of APIs (REST / GraphQL)
- Experience with search engines like Elasticsearch or Apache Solr desirable
- Experience with scalable applications, cloud hosting, DevOps skills, and Kubernetes are a plus
- Confident in the use of Git
- Solution-oriented approach, reliability, strong willingness to learn, and technical grasp
- Openness, ability to communicate and work in a team
- Good English skills
WHAT DEFINES US?
- A dynamic and demanding agency environment with multiple challenges and an interesting client mix
- Working in an agile and focused team
- Varied and independent tasks with flat hierarchies and mutual trust
- A permanent employment contract with the choice of hybrid or full remote within Germany, Spain or Austria
- Locations in Munich, Traunstein, Barcelona and Vienna
- Flexible working hours (child-friendly and without weekend duty)
- Legendary team events
Are you DGTLS?
Do you have what it takes to move our agency forward? Would you like to know something else? Then simply get in touch with us. Apply directly online or give us a call - ask your questions or request a callback. We look forward to hearing from you!
- APPLY ONLINE NOW
IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT THE MONEYOur benefits
Our employees should feel comfortable all the time. That's why we try to make the working environment as pleasant as possible.
MODERN WORKING ENVIRONMENT
No matter where our employees work - at one of our 4 locations, in the home office or on the road - we attach great importance to the best hardware and a modern working environment. Our offices are equipped with the latest technology and we offer the support of an external service provider for home office equipment.
Numerous joint team events bring us all together again as a group, even if we work across Europe. From Christmas and summer parties, to joint activities and mountain festivals - there's a lot going on. Check out our Instagram channel for more insights.
DGTLS offers you the possibility to use your mobile work quota also Europe-wide. For example, you can extend your vacation and your vacation feeling.
If you want to manage modern projects, you can't squat in the last hole! All our offices are equipped with the latest technology and reflect the flair of the location.
At DGTLS you can benefit from numerous offers and discounts at many companies. Simply register, browse and store. This applies to new shoes as well as gardening tools, vacations or the latest console...
Christmas shopping is coming up and you can't accept the packages at home? Then have them delivered to your office. Unless you're expecting a new washing machine.... ;-)
Thanks to our flexible mobile work arrangement, you can work between 40 - 130 days per year outside your contracted work location, depending on your work model. Perfect for optimally combining job and family.
With the JobRad program, you can put together the bike of your dreams and lease it from the dealer of your choice. The great thing about it is that the leasing amounts are deducted from your gross salary, thus optimizing your salary.
Please get in touch!