Hi! 👋 We're MVPR. We're a PR automation platform that helps connect startups with journalists. You can look at how we do this on our homepage. We've recently been funded and are looking for a frontend engineer to join our team.
Here's what we'd expect from someone like you to be a good fit:
📡 Good communication
- Are you in the European timezone (+/-3hrs)?
- Do you speak fluent English?
- Do you have 2+ years of experience working remotely?
- Can you easily join video calls every day?
- Are you responsible, transparent and proactive?
🧠 Solid technical know-how
- Have you used React for at least 1+ year ?
- Do you confidently handle Git and GitHub?
- Are you familiar with basic node.js scripting?
- Do you have an online portfolio or any open source projects?
Now let us give you some more context about our tools and how we work:
📚 Our Stack
- We use Firebase as our backend solution
- We run Cloud Functions for advanced processing task
- Our app's frontend is entirely powered by React
- For styling, we use Tailwind CSS & UI as our foundation
- We use Cypress for end-to-end testing
🛠 Our approach
- We are pragmatic about engineering and treat software quality as a priority while also encouraging engineers to think in terms of business
- Everyone's opinion counts and is always respected while the user ultimately determines what is the best solution
- We embrace change and the ever-changing technology landscape and build on battle-tested tools to reach our goals
💰 What you get
- You'll earn a salary between £42,000-£50,000 per year
- 100% remote (with the option to work in a co-working in Valencia)
- We'll negotiate an appropriate equity compensation (0.1 - 0.3%)
- You'll attend notable tech conferences like Slush and Websummit
- You can work a flexible timetable, as long as communication is smooth
- A friendly, relaxed and supportive team with an open and positive attitude towards new team members