Bounsel is an all-in-one contract management platform powered by AI and Big Data. Our mission is to make contracts more connected, more intelligent and more human.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Back-end Software Engineer to join our tech team. In this role, you’ll play an important part in making our cool SaaS platform highly usable and thoroughly enjoyable by writing an incredible, clean and large-scalable front-end code.
This is an excellent opportunity for a curious software engineer who wants to create great features that will take our SaaS to the next level and who’s eager to join a dynamic, fast-growing startup that fosters a fun, transparent and results-oriented culture.
What you will do
- Develop user-centric apps and services using Vue.js, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries for a large and scalable app.
- Improve and optimize the application for rendering performance.
- Implement automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
- Stay up-to-date with all recent developments in the Js/Ts and Vue.js space.
- Keep an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and dependencies.
- Propose any upgrades and updates to keep up with modern security and development best practices.
- Work with infrastructure teams to build APIs using GraphQL.
- Support the product team in implementing user requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Proficient in English.
- Highly proficient with Typescript language, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles.
- Attention to detail and autonomy.
Nice to have
- Experience with Graphql.
- Knowledge in Python, SQL, ElasticSearch, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, cloud-based providers (GCloud) or CI.
- International exposure and startup experience.
- UI/UX experience.