AdSecure is an ad verification and monitoring system that is part of ExoGroup, a set of companies including ExoClick, EXADS, MobileCashout, TORO Advertising, and a range of services within the digital business landscape.
For our Barcelona office, we are looking for a Mid Backend Engineer who will participate in developing our product.
Our solution uniquely leverages Google Chrome to analyze web pages worldwide, focusing on ad compliance and security. Hosted on AWS, AdSecure's infrastructure adopts a microservice architecture orchestrated around a central GraphQL API. Written in Typescript, our applications heavily use AWS Serverless Solutions (Lambda, DynamoDB, ECS, etc.) for our web services and AWS ETL Solutions (Kinesis, Presto, etc.) for our data warehouse. AWS CloudFormation powers our CI/CD processes and infrastructure.
As part of the AdSecure engineering team, you will:
- Be responsible for developing well-engineered, robust, high-quality software solutions and platforms in line with business needs and strategy and per the project plan, specifications, and IT standards.
- Have the opportunity to work on many aspects of the AdSecure solution and be involved in functional and architectural decisions.
- Build the next generation of service to make the advertisement landscape safe and compliant with the standards.
- Develop and scale the AdSecure services that currently power some of the key players in the advertising landscape.
- Guide entry-level engineers and constructively deliver feedback.
- 2+ years of professional experience using TypeScript.
- Follow best practices to ensure code quality with TDD
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience with AWS products.
- Comfort working with a small team (self-management, work parallelization).
- Design, build, scale, and maintain high-quality production services.
- Be able to communicate in English. We offer free language courses to help you if required.
- Shows initiative and offers assistance when needed.
Condidered a plus:
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with browser automation (Selenium, Puppeteer).
- Experience with AWS Cloud Formation (multiple regions & accounts).
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience with ETL processes.
- Experience with CI/CD automation.
- Professional experience in Python.
- Interest in learning Rust.
What you'll find working at AdSecure:
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 33 nationalities.
We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona's world-renowned landmarks, located right on the city's seafront.
Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
Experience our benefits:
- Flexitime and summer schedule
- Private health insurance
- Your Birthday off as a paid holiday
- Flexible compensation plan: travel, meals & childcare
- Additional internal and external trainings through our EXOGROUP University program
- English, Portuguese & Spanish classes
- training budget & study leave
- Employee referral program bonus - You can earn 2500Eur by referring someone!
- Exciting team buildings in locations such as Ibiza
- Office games room/chill-out zone
- Organic fruit
- Wednesday team breakfast
- Yoga classes
- Subsidized catering
- Flexible remote work
- Home office set up budget of 500 Eur