Software Developer (Python) in Barcelona
In Omnios we specialise in the implementation of Artificial Intelligence in process optimisation and data processing.
We partner with big companies from fast moving sectors accelerating and standardizing their decision making through our own NLP algorithms and dynamic dashboards that gather and filter the information they require.
Our goal is to reduce the time of search and analysis of information, allowing our customers to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the decisions they make.
You would be joining a young team and working on fun and interesting projects in top-tier companies from day 1, having a real impact in the project and pushing the current limits of AI, natural language processing and analytics.
- Develop the core of our AI solutions.
- Create scalable and robust web crawlers for data intake.
- Implement algorithms for structured and unstructured data processing.
- Expose algorithms for their integration with our products’ back office.
What you’ve got:
- A Python expert (two years work experience minimum) with strong programming skills.
- Keen in OOP and Clean Code practices.
- An analytical person comfortable working with data.
- Honest, proactive, hard-working and fast learner.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools, you use and you quickly master any new tools needed.
- Motivated and you are aiming to assume new challenges and grow with us.
You have experience with:
- Crawling frameworks (like Scrapy, Beautiful Soup, Selenium).
- Relational and non-relational DDBB.
- Cloud-based object storage services.
- Git, branching models and CI/CD.
- Deploying and maintaining projects in Cloud environments like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure or IBM Cloud.
- Teamwork and cooperating in dynamic environments.
Bonus points (Nice to have but not required):
- Experience NLP libraries and services (Gensim, spaCy, TextBlob, AWS Comprehend, TextAnalytics, etc.).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with AWS services (or their equivalent from other providers): S3, ECS, EC2, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Glue, CloudSearch or Lambda Functions.
- Experience with automatic testing: unit, integration, smoke or performance tests.
- REST APIs.
- Experience in DevOps: implementing deployment pipelines.
- Test Driven Development.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible schedule (38h):
- Monday to Thursday: check-in 08:00h-09.30h;
- Fridays: from 09:00h to 15:00h
- 2 remote days per week.
- 1 week fully remote so that you can work from anywhere.
- 23 vacation days per year + 1 for your birthday.
- True impact in a disrupting and dynamic AI company.
- Knowledge-sharing culture, learn from your colleagues, but also, teach them.
- Young, friendly and flexible work environment.
- Team building activities.
- Wide and comfortable office in the centre of Barcelona.