MessageBird is a Cloud Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company for SMS, Voice and Chat communications that connects businesses to 7 billion phones worldwide. We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world and we’re looking to expand our best-in-class smart data team with an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to build new solutions and discover possibilities we have with our data.
We are growing fast and so is the amount of data we have. We are searching for talents with strong sense of ownership to join our Machine Learning team and help us shape the future. Someone that understands the vital role machine learning is taking in today's data-rich world and can translate that knowledge and excitement into insights for teams across the company and to our customers.
In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in Amsterdam. We push each other to be our absolute best, and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
- Curate and collect data: Develop, acquire and catalog datasets representative of core customer use cases
- Concept, Design, Build Models for application with time series, anomaly detection, decision making
- Applying ML algorithms
- Growing the ML team vision by continuously sharing knowledge and staying up to date
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in deploying large-scale production grade ML systems
- Experience in data collection, data cleaning, data visualization
- Background in ML, Data Science + Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge in statistics and probability, linear algebra, and optimization theory
- Knowledge in data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
- Python, Spark MLlib, TensorFlow, Pytorch.
- Self sufficient with a strong sense of ownership.
Bonus points for
- Dreaming Big
- Extensive experience with one or more of R, Spark, Apache Beam (Dataflow), ClickHouse
- Experience with scaling data pipelines
- Domain knowledge in either NLP or Audio/Video
- having published Academic records in machine learning, such as NIPS, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, etc
- Prove of being Self-directed, flexible, goal oriented and strong sense of ownership.
Come work with us and build the data driven telecom company of the future. MessageBird is an equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements, apply! We look forward to your application letter and resume.