Deeptrace is a cybersecurity startup that is building novel deep learning methods for detection and understanding of fake videos -- the antivirus for "deepfakes".
The company is looking for world-class software engineer to power the infrastructure of our detection technology.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in a hands on software engineering role
- Familiar with using git as part of a team
- Knowledge of Docker and Docker Compose
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Happy with OOP
- Comfortable on Unix systems and on a Bash terminal
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Experience with at least one front end framework (Vue, React, Angular)
- Familiar with building server side applications in Python (Flask or Django), Golang or Node
- Knowledge of either/both SQL and non SQL databases
- Experience architecting solutions on cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience leading and directing a team of software engineers.
- Ability to plan and resource software projects working with internal and external developers as required.
- Exposure to deep learning and computer vision (data pipelines, processing, analysis, model training and deployment)
- Experience in modern UI and UX design
- Experience deploying SPA style applications
- Experience assisting more junior developers with professional development and education
- Experience deploying server-less and autoscaling applications
- Lead a team of software and machine learning engineers, from planning to product development
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of culture, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.