We are looking for enthusiastic people willing to work on chatbot technology. You know how to create solid apps, from the slick front-end to the modular API back-end. If you are looking for lead dev opportunities within a fast-moving company with amazing marketing potential come join us!
* Improve, optimise and scale our chat system, in order to speed up both chat and language processing.
* Create and maintain new functionalities like data visualisations and portals for employers.
* Manage availability, maintainability, and scalability. (API, API, API)
* Extend pluggability with new chat integrations (Facebook Messenger, Skype for Business, etc) as well as integration of ATS APIs
* Good in written and spoken communication, fluent English and or Dutch
* Ability to code Full-stack: Python (Flask and Django), HTML5, CSS3
* Setup dev/production environments (Linux, Nginx, Gunicorn, Python, NodeJS, Redis, MongoDB)
* Experience with development and integration of REST APIs, GraphQL and gRPC including testing.
* Understanding of various (graph) data structures and algorithms (NLP / Deep Learning) is a bonus.
* Willing to learn and highly interested in latest technologies and trends. And has a GitHub account that can prove that.
* Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
* Working experience with React.js and MobX
Joboti just started in April, so we’re fresh, flexible and building in quick iterations. We’re building a NLP powered virtual assistant capable of helping candidates and employers with different Human Resource scenario’s, both in B2B and B2C markets. Business model is proven and we’re ready to scale.
Our office is located in Bos en Lommer, Amsterdam, close to the Sloterdijk train station. We’re open to remote working if you’re a self motivated rock-star!
We currently don’t sponsor visa: you can apply for this position only if are an EU citizen or already own a regular VISA to work in the Netherlands.