Do you want to make a difference in the world?
Our goal is to improve healthcare across the globe by enabling better medical research through technology. Our customers love Castor, as reflected by our 8.42/10 satisfaction score. We were recently awarded a big European grant that will allow us to make Castor EDC a best in class application and to further grow our impact on the world. Therefore we are looking to double the size of our development team, and hopefully you can become part of that team!
The tools of our trade
- PHP 7, our own framework built on open-source components and Doctrine 2
- Vagrant and ansible for environment provisioning and deployments
- A multi-tenant, multi-server MySql setup
- Bitbucket (git), JIRA and Slack
What we will be working on the next twelve months
- An HL7 FHIR based data-integration platform to allow medical data-exchange between our system and the largest Electronic Health Record (EHR) system in the world
- A scaleable API to allow our customers to build their own integrations
- A flexible userland Automation Engine that allows customers to create their own business logic and automations within our system
- A recommendation engine to make it easier to standardize medical research data for reuse
- A continuous delivery pipeline
- A chance to learn more than you have ever learned in your life
- The chance to carve out your technical role in a fast-moving start-up
- A way to help the world by improving medical research
- The option to work from home one day a week
- The opportunity to attend relevant tech conferences and trainings
- A team of young, smart and driven colleagues
- A competitive salary, bonuses based on company and personal results and a pension plan
- 30 vacation days per year
- A spacious office with all amenities located in the south-east part of Amsterdam, next to Holendrecht Station
- Free lunch, snacks and Friday afternoon drinks!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person, who is eager to learn
- You have technical degree (computer science, software engineering, etc.)
- You have experience with PHP or ExtJS
- You know about design patterns, modern best practices like dependency injection, the SOLID principles, etc.
- You're eager to learn
- You are excited about our mission and vision
- You speak Fluent in English or Dutch
- Affinity with healthcare is a plus