Want to build a revolutionary secondhand market from the ground up? Join GINDUMAC. We are
looking for a Junior Frontend Developer to be part of our growing IT team!
You will help us implement our new e-commerce platform with state of the art technologies
(HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, Angujar/ReactJS). We are looking for a junior frontend web developer
with some experience implementing responsive websites, someone like you that has a strong
Git and working with branches, plus experience with a bug tracking system and Kanban/
SCRUM methodologies will be very welcomed.
You are used to work in a team (team player mindset is a must!) and have good communication
skills. You also feel comfortable working in a mixed and multicultural environment
(business,design,customer support, etc.) and take ownership/responsibility/pride of your work
(we don't do blame-storming here!).
Reporting to the CTO, the position has the following responsibilities:
• Triage, diagnose and solve production system software problems
• Collaborate with designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our products
Skills & Requirements:
• Desirable experience with Webpack or similar module bundlers
• Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
• Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
• Experience with version control like git, subversion, etc.
• Basic knowledge of SEO.
• Use jQuery, but don't rely on it.
Why you shouldn’t miss this:
• Be part of building a business from scratch
• Be part of building a game changing marketplace in the industrial segment
• Be part of a unique company with a unique working environment
• Flexible working hours
• Space for own idea development within the business
• Work from a cool office in the district of Poblenou / Barcelona
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!