You will work with most modern DevStack on our main product:
- ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, Flow typed, Immutable JS, Babel, Cypress integration testing, Jest unit testing, React Storybook, Screenshot testing, Isomorphic/Universal rendering
- Frontend teams with mixed DEVs, UX and QA
- Combination of Scrum and Kanban agile workflows with 1 week release sprints
- You can also participate in our side projects written in Elm, MeteorJs, Angular2, Typescript, Python, etc.
- Previous experience with React (If you know well other frameworks such as Backbone, Angular, Ember, Vue.js, basic experience with React is enough.)
- HTML5, CSS3, DOM, browser APIs and how the web works
- Some versioning system, preferably Git
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task
- We love contributing and using Open Source
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide
- We code at hackathons and other competitions
- We support the local technological community
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!