Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
What you will do
Working within the Storage team, you will be in charge of developing new features and maintain existing ones on the backend part of the system.
For example, you will work on:
- Algorithms in order to optimize the car storage strategy;
- Manage internal and external APIs (airports booking systems, frontend interfaces, robots interfaces;
- Creation of instructions for the system;
- Technical specifications and documentation;
- Support the deployments of the new features you developed;
- High-level support for on-site day to day operations
What we are looking for
Java 8 :
- Good knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA;
- Good knowledge of a Java packaging tool (Maven, Gradle);
- Good knowledge of the REST API;
- Knowledge of agile programming approach;
- Good knowledge of code quality tools (SonarQube, Jira, etc..);
- Comfortable with Linux shell, Git and Docker.
- Good knowledge of Postgresql;
- Experience in code monitoring (log, error log, profiling, tracing);
- Experience in manipulation of operational data (Stack ELK, etc..);
- Experience in microservice architecture;
- Experience in Event Streaming / Message Queuing (RabbitMQ, MQTT…);
- Experience in authentication and authorization policies (OpenID, OAuth2, hmac, etc.).
- French and English professional level.
What we offer
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job.
We don’t look so much at résumés, just put a LinkedIn link in your email. Focus on describing your projects, your experiences and what you would like to bring to the team. GitHub username and personal website could be really useful to us
About Stanley Robotics