- At least 3 years of experience in the management of high-performance sales teams (with more than 7 sales executives at least), and 5 years in sales departments.
- Experience and commercial knowledge of the industry in which Nautal operates in (E-commerce or Nautical industry).
- Used to work in highly competitive startups.
- Hand-on and results-oriented - you have a strong leadership and high-level business knowledge.
- Strong communication and sales skills - with the ability to drive change.
- Team player; ability to work in a global-minded organization.
- Excellent English and Spanish skills - advanced knowledge of French, Italian or German is highly appreciated.
We are looking for a
high-performance Head of Sales for our global based markets to lead our
multilingual team. This person will be responsible for ensuring that our
sales and growth objectives for the region are met. The ideal candidate
is a strong strategic thinker, great people manager, process-oriented,
empathetic, data-driven and a self-starter with experience in start-up
environments. This role will work closely with Product, Marketing and
This is a role central to our organization, it's part of the Management team and reports directly to the COO.
What you will do
- Have a strong
understanding of the importance of looking at the Unit Economics metrics
in order to improve and make grow our sales.
- Manage, coach and mentor all sales managers to ensure
achievement of established goals and targets, and deliver profitable
- Establish responsibilities, meetings and supervise the overall performance of the team.
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Create, scale, maintain and communicate detailed reporting models to assist sales efforts and make data-driven decisions.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Install infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Hire and train the sales team, and help to improve the recruitment and training processes.
- Being part of a fast-growth start-up with a lot of potential, a job full of challenges and professional growth.
- Offices in front of the beach, with views to it.
- A competitive salary.
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit some days, beers on
Fridays, networking some days with our ships, the best coffee machine in
- Young, international and talented team that. If they don't become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch.