What is Goin:
One of the hottest fintech startups in Europe, with the mission to redefine how digital natives achieve their objectives through automatic saving and investing.
We know finance sucks, we want to be the go-to solution for the creation and fulfillment of goals, being an intelligent user-oriented advisor that will guide digital natives through their finances and help them achieve their dreams.
We work in an agile environment, have a wonderful office with views to the Acbar Tower in sunny Barcelona, free snacks, and a core set of values:
- Skin in the game: Goin is the personal project of every single one of us. We all have an interest in its success and are motivated to give our best and achieve all objectives.
- Ikigai: Every Goin team member is encouraged to find their sweet spot within the company, combining what they love, are good at, and future aspirations.
- Better over best: We are ambitious perfectionists that will continuously strive to do better and go the extra mile to achieve goals and set new ones. We are focused on executing as settling is not within our mindset.
- Our goal is our users’ goals: Every team member is Goin’s most active user. We continuously use and test with our users in mind, we are customer and product centric.
We raised 2.2M€ at the end of 2018 and are looking for key additions to support our international expansion, a Marketing Superstar!
What you will be doing it Goin:
- Responsible for the growth of Goin´s user base
- Responsible for developing the Goin brand
- Overseeing the strategic development, direction and implementation of all marketing activities
- Being in overall charge of a marketing budget of millions of euros per year
- Full responsibility for deciding how the marketing budget should be split by channel, partner and country
- Responsible for creating and leading the company's marketing team
- Developing and growing the skills and competences of the marketing team, by coaching and mentoring them
- Proposing, testing and executing new channels opportunities
- Working in an Agile framework to help create product features that enhance the growth of the company
What goin needs from you:
- Full-stack marketing experience in Mobile Marketing including experience in:
- Performance marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Influencer marketing
- VIP programmes
- SEO & ASO
- Deep analytical ability and a constant desire to “test and learn” always measuring and communicating the results of any marketing activity
- Ability to set up a strategy for a high volume budget (€M per year) and at the same time willing to get their hands dirty and set up and monitor marketing campaigns when required
- Deep leadership and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Motivated by fintech products and knowledgeable of the market
- Experience in the Finance industry
- Experience in Offline Marketing
- Strategic and global mindset
- Data driven and with strong Analytical Skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Creative Mindset
- Leader with excellent communication skills, influence and relationship building skills
- Team Player with the ability to engage and motivate others