Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
What you’ll do
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for an Email & Digital Marketing Specialist to drive lead generation within the B2B hospitality sector. You should have strong technical and analytical email marketing abilities, and a passion for open rates, segmentation and conversion rates. You also need to be able to set up Zoom webinars and the respective landing pages, understand the web forms and ensure the leads process is optimal. Your input will be key to the success of the marketing campaigns, and you need a positive can-do attitude with a commercial mindset.
- Plan, set up and deliver email marketing campaigns with ongoing analysis, testing, benchmarking, and reporting.
- Set up landing pages and campaigns in our CRM system, be responsible for the correct forms and lead pathways.
- Set up Zoom webinars, and oversee webinar invites, kickback emails, and technical setup.
- Create powerful and engaging content for email campaigns and other areas when needed.
- Support the marketing team and wider business as and when required.
What we are looking for
- Experience and/or degree in relevant field.
- Native English speaker, other languages are a plus.
- Have worked with email database and automation software to create high-impact marketing campaigns to drive leads (experience with Zoho Campaigns is a big plus).
- Experience setting up webinars, with landing pages and lead flows.
- Project management/time management skills.
- Copywriting and copyediting abilities.
What we oﬀer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee and tea.
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the centre of Barcelona overlooking Passeig de Gràcia
- Free beer on the terrace
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions