We are currently looking for a passionate head of engineering/ CTO with a proven track record managing dev teams in tech companies focused on mid-market and corporate.
The ideal candidate is someone who has been developing their career as a team leader with managing skills and strong technical expertise. Someone who wants to take a step forward in his career and take a “core role” in the company. If you are passionate about code & innovation and you are eagerness to lead the technological structure of Deliverea, working closely with the founders this could be your opportunity.
What we do?
Deliverea is a SaaS solution that overlaps a technological layer to the current services offered by carriers in order to increase deliveries prediction and accuracy, as well as provide customer real-time experience.
We have developed an API to help companies work in a multicarrier environment with unique standards in order to speed up integration processes in a multiplatform framework.
Our current stack is Laravel 5.6 and vue.js. Expertise in these frameworks or similar is mandatory for the position. As a head of engineering, you will manage the Dev team and should be proactive in proposing tech solutions that have an impact on business. Furthermore, you will be in charge of the development roadmap and technological strategy planning. Finally, you will have to identify and evaluate solutions that can directly contribute to increase the performance of our platform & team.
- Seniority: minimum 5 years managing dev teams.
- Working experience in API Development as a provider or client will be a must
- Hands on experience in design and development Enterprise applications
- Experience in SQL databases
- Champion in Unit tests and Integration tests
- AWS knowledge
- Knowledge of queuing systems: SQS and RabbitMQ
- Working knowledge of the Agile process.
- Project management: Supervise from PoC to deliverables
- Working experience in the logistics ecosystem will be a plus
- Startup mindset
- Hands on mentality
- Entrepreneur soul and low risk aversion
- Empathy and assertively
- Decision making
- Time management
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (Base + equity - up to 80K)
- Flexible working hours
- Young and fast-paced environment
- Project 100% tech.
- Office in @22 (Poble nou) coffee, tea and beer at your disposal.
Maybe we’re not changing the world, our mission is humbler but not less ambitious: "We help companies to convert their logistic operations in a key factor and competitive advantage.” If you feel reflected with our mission and you want to work at the forefront of technology we are waiting for you.