What you’ll do
- You think and work beyond the frontend and help shape our backend systems.
- You are a sparring partner for our designers and usability experts and get involved in the design.
- You show our backend specialists what they need to know about modern frontends.
What you’ll definitely need
- You can bring other team members along to build the frontend to new or existing applications together.
- You rely on a modern tool chain from development and testing to automated builds, deployments and monitoring.
- You are open and curious to move in the complete technology stack (full stack) and to develop this further with your colleagues.
What you can expect from us
- An exciting, fast-paced job at Europe’s trusted B2B platform, where we connect the economy for sustainable business.
- An agile technology company with flat hierarchies and open communication, where you can learn from others and contribute your expertise.
- A fair and open corporate culture, with experienced, engaged managers and friendly, helpful colleagues.
- A flexible and forward-thinking approach, including remote working and personal autonomy.
- Opportunities to develop your skills, build a career and grow within the company – we encourage you to spend 10% of your time on professional development.
- An organisation that supports your personal goals, commitments and responsibilities.
- The possibility to work remotely from home or at our office in Valencia.