At Selfapy it is our mission to make professional psychological care available to anyone at anytime. In collaboration with university professors and psychotherapists, we developed online courses to help people fight their depression, burnout and anxiety. We connect latest technologies with clinical effectiveness to shape the digital health space for the future.
We are looking for a hands-on, passionate and humble person, ideally with experience in a fast-scaling startup. You have an eye for quality and you love finding pragmatic solutions to tricky technical problems.
- Create responsive, accessible frontend user interfaces with a mobile-first mindset
- Develop and optimize web applications using modern web libraries/frameworks (Meteor, React)
- You'll be in charge of developing new features while working closely with designers and a product team
- Passion for coding and digital health
- BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering fields
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Experience building cross-device and cross-browser websites
- Familiar with frontend unit testing (Protractor, Mocha, Chai), build systems (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and test automation
- Background working in small teams with Lean methodologies
- Expertise in server-side programming
- Work in a team of motivated entrepreneurs with the ability to define the engineering culture
- Benefit from our stock options program and get a competitive salary
- A VC-backed Startup, ready to take on the challenge to revolutionize the mental e-health market
- Berlin startup atmosphere at its best with a hip office in the heart of Mitte
- Use state-of-the-art technologies and benefit from flat hierarchies, fast decisions, and self-determination
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!