Immfly is a start-up positioned in the airline industry as one of the players helping in the digital transformation. We create technological solutions which are installed in commercial aircraft, like Airbus A320 or Boeing 737 to provide digital on board services, through a wifi network.
Our service is typically provided when there is no internet connectivity on board, and system can be turned off at any time: our system must take advantage of any minute of connectivity and be resilient against power offs. These 2 premises, united to the typical online apps challenges, make our project a great technical challenge!
Technical knowledge and experience:
– Knowledge of angularJS
– Advanced CSS knowledge
– Knows how to use Gulp / Grunt
– Experience with GIT
– Experience using Front-End testing frameworks
– Knowledge of Python/Django (not mandatory)
– Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented.
– Team player, but able to work independently
– Eager to learn new skills and able to keep up with the latest technologies
– Start: Immediate
– Type: Permanent contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
– Location: Barcelona, Spain
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to email@example.com with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.We are looking forward to reviewing your application!