Immfly, founded in 2013 and based in Barcelona, has developed a digital entertainment and services platform that provides airlines with the opportunity to digitally revolutionise the passenger travel experience. Passengers that meet Immfly onboard can access the platform when connecting to a network via their personal electronic devices (smartphones, tablets and laptops). Once connected to Immfly, they can access a wide variety of flawless entertainment content such as TV-shows, movies, news channels, kids channels, sport videos, and music. Additionally, they may also acquire last-minute activities and transfer services within their destination, or access a real time flight tracker and 3D moving map with full flight info. Our vision is to be the preferred monetisation service platform for the travel industry, reaching 100MM yearly connected on‑board passengers by 2018.
In aircraft servers, we use kvm and Docker, and Kubernetes, Openstack, Openshift for the Cloud. We do CI/CD, which is particularly challenging when your production servers are offline almost all time, and only get connection when the aircraft land! We use Ansible for some “typical” tasks and home-made stuff, for guaranteeing the service is up, no matter what happened in the aircraft (mainly power off or connection lost).
We use Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for our business metrics and Fluentd, influxDB and Grafana for system monitoring (including aircraft).
We want our teams to be autonomous and self-organized based on goals: every team has all the elements to provide solutions to their problems without dependencies.
We prefer humble people willing and committed to do great things in a great team, rather than rockstars!!!
Technical knowledge and experience
– Knowledge of angularJS
– CSS knowledge (including sass or less)
– Knows how to use Gulp / Grunt
– Experience with GIT
– Experience using Front-End testing frameworks
– Knowledge of Python/Django (not mandatory)
– Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented.
– Team player, but able to work independently
– Eager to learn new skills and able to keep up with the latest technologies
– Start: Immediate
– Type: Permanent contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
– Location: Barcelona, Spain