Our mission at Vintra is to revolutionize how people and spaces are kept safe and productive. We create AI powered video understanding solutions that transform any real-world camera feed into tailored intelligence, enabling our customers to build the safest and most productive organizations in the world. We are an international emerging leader with offices in San Jose (California) and in Barcelona (Spain), and we are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our R&D team in Barcelona.
As a young company, we are rapidly growing and making a great impact by solving real-world safety and security problems. Our machine learning technology is one of the fastest and most accurate on the planet. Working alongside smart, hungry colleagues you will have the opportunity to solve important and challenging problems by creating cutting-edge technology.
What you will be doing at Vintra
- You will collaborate with the product and development teams, taking an active part in decisions that will shape new products from scratch.
- You will work alongside our design and development teams to implement UI features for our video understanding application.
- You will help drive the creative process to develop new features and products, helping improve our customer experience.
- You will contribute to ongoing improvements in installation, configuration, monitoring, and management of our stack.
What we would like you to bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Master’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years experience building modern, dynamic web applications on the Frontend side
- Strong knowledge of data structures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, self-starter, always interested in learning new things.
- Ability to work both independently, and within a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of image and video processing would be nice to have!
What we are offering
- Impact and challenges: You will be making an impact in an exciting project, by working on real world problems with our cutting edge technology.
- Diverse environment: You will be a part of a great multicultural working environment, and work alongside highly qualified and motivated colleagues.
- Healthcare: We offer private healthcare insurance
- Flexibility: We’re all about working efficiently and offer a flexible schedule to help with your work-life balance.
- Personal and professional development: We care about your development and provide a yearly budget for learning and conferences.
- Relocation: We offer relocation assistance if required.
- Competitive salary: We offer a competitive salary adapted to your experience
- Company shares: We want you to be an owner of the business
- Holidays: 23 days of paid leave, plus 14 bank holidays
- Team gatherings: We have quarterly fun Team Building activities and retreats
- Amazing location: Our offices are located in the centre of sunny Barcelona, and we have a nice terrace with great views where you can get some fresh air
- Coffee and snacks: We have a fully stocked kitchen with coffee, fruit and other yummy snacks.