Stuart is Europe’s leading on-demand logistics platform which connects businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
In 2017, just 2 years from launch, Europe’s biggest logistics company GeoPost (Groupe La Poste) acquired Stuart so that it could join prestigious companies like DPD, Colissimo, SEUR and Chronopost and conquer urban logistics.
With an exciting blend of GeoPost Group expertise and a fun, agile start up culture, Stuart has expanded to more than 30 cities across the UK, France & Spain and continued the steep growth curve it’s become accustomed to.
What really makes Stuart tick, though, is the 200+ people that work here every day to smash our goals. We are a free-thinking, enthusiastic bunch, whether it’s sales or operations people, engineers or designers.
We’re passionate about looking at problems in fresh and innovative ways – every problem is just opportunity for a great solution. We love to invent new ways of doing things and come to work with a smile.
Want to be part of that? Stuart is looking for a talented Front-end Engineer in Barcelona or remote who will build our web applications in React.js, with a desire to achieve great design fidelity, usability, accessibility, and performance across both desktop and mobile browsers.
What you will do?
- Develop and optimize new and existing features
- Work on new upcoming products
- Collaborate with our backend engineers, designers and product managers to create a great product
- Deliver high quality code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Learn the latest front-end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
Who will you work with?
- Stuart's engineering and product teams comprise ~60 talented people from all over Spain, France, UK, Poland, Malta, Italy, Germany…
- We are a small, growing Front-end team of two: Tonio & Naoise.
- You'll work closely with Product Designers; check some portfolio examples.
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years experience as a Front-end Developer
- Experience with React and Redux
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience with modern front-end tooling (Webpack, Babel, Jest…)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass is a plus
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus.
- Very attractive compensation package
- Have a real impact in a small, growing team
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Be right there from the start of a success story
- Extras like flexible working hours, work from home, catered lunch, gym membership, private health insurance…
After reading all this just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want to offer you a place you’re proud and happy to come to everyday.
So if you feel like there is a fit, apply! Get in touch with us and hit that button. We want to hear from you!
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.