At MessageBird we provide a series of products and integrations for customers to use our platform. Whether it’s our extended online dashboard, our Developer Portal, our Help Center, or our beautifully crafted landing pages: we aim to use the latest front-end tech wherever possible, making it increasingly simple for our customers to reach anyone, anywhere in the world.
As a Senior Front-end Developer at MessageBird you will be working
with talented and experienced colleagues in order to build great
products. You will be using frameworks like React to make our dashboard
more robust and engaging and use your experience to propose better
solutions and architectural improvements when you see fit.
- Work on different aspects of our user dashboard and websites (including messagebird.com, our Developer Portal and our Help Center).
- Maintain our front-end code using the latest best practises when it comes to asset management and scalability
- Optimize our front-end code for performance
- Stay up to date with the latest tools and libraries to benefit performance, development speed and user experience
- Work on interfaces that thousands of people use every day, sending millions of messages
- 2+ years experience in a relevant role
- Some experience using PHP in front-end
- You’re comfortable working with RESTful web services within web applications
- Excellent debugging and investigative skills; you’re capable of finding the cause of an issue quickly
- Firm understanding of how the browser works: you’re capable of explaining it to a 5 year old
- Experience with both automation and package management tools like NPM, Yarn, Bower, Gulp, Webpack and Composer
- Intimate knowledge of Git
- You enjoy hacking things together to create a proof of concept, but you’re very critical of the code you push to production