Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a Front-end Developer to join our dynamic team.
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still sound like your cup of tea? There’s more
- Develop modern high-converting designs that utilize all the best marketing techniques
- Program the frontend layer of our sites in HTML5 and CSS3, taking into account standards, compatibility between browsers and mobile devices.
- Design and develop the frontend layer of our own tools
- Test across multiple browsers and devices to ensure maximum compatibility
- Develop code with SEO best practices and design patterns
- Use tools like Google Analytics and HubSpot to make informed decisions on user interactions and improvements to increase website traffic and engagement
- Work with a heterogeneous team consisting of Product, Marketing, Design, QA and Operations
Your expertise in a nutshell
- Desirable experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch…
- Previous experience with CMS like Grav, Twig or Wordpress
- Understand SEO and digital marketing best practices
- Entrepreneurial spirit, inquisitive, analytical, self-driven, and self-motivated
- Be highly flexible and proactive
- Online business strategic mind
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour day!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: On-site interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Our exceptional office is in Barcelona, located right in the heart of Poblenou. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.