PromoFarma.com is the leading ecommerce marketplace selling health, beauty and personal care products, direct to consumers, from hundreds of independent pharmacies and other health stores in Spain and now expanding the service through several European countries. PromoFarma.com is part of Zur Rose Group, European leader in online sales of pharmacy products, with more than 1,000 Million Euros in sales and 5 Million active customers in Europe. With an innovative business model, PromoFarma.com do not manage stock neither warehouses, it integrates the catalogue of products, pricing and stock levels of the most important and trusted off-line pharmacies in a single website, achieving 24h delivery service for more than 150.000 products and 5.000 brands from more than 1.000 pharmacies and health stores. PromoFarma.com business model and service have received several awards like the prize for Best Webshop in Spain as well as the Best Mobile App from the E-Commerce Awards.
Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a CRM - Email Marketing Developer (Salesforce). The candidate has expertise in HTML emails, dynamic content and personalization in ecommerce marketing.
The candidate will be one of the main people responsible to execute and scale email campaigns with a focus on communicating effectively to our customers while driving profitable growth and will work on cross-departmental projects, both nationally and internationally.
Your main missions will be...
- Implement quality front-end code across emails with an eye toward performance, accessibility, and industry best-practices.
- Develop fully responsive CSS/HTML emails and workflows, templates (including triggered and automated flows as well as dynamic and personalized content)
- Manage highly-visible emails including gathering requirements, development, testing, programming and optimizing
- Act as a technical liaison with Design, ENG and Data Teams
What we offer
- Long term contract. Full time position, free Friday afternoons, flexible schedules.
- Competitive salary depending on seniority.
- Ticket Restaurant 9€/day worked.
- Social benefits package. You can dedicate a part of your brut salary to private health insurance, transport or nursery.
- Internal and external training. Career path and possibilities to grow within the company.
- Excellent working environment, you will be part of a motivated and professional team.
Company-provided Computer and all the needed equiptment to work at home and office.
Our office is based in the heart of Barcelona (Diagonal-Aribau).
- At this moment all the team is working 100% remotely due to the current situation. Once the situation of COVID in Barcelona will become better, we will start working at the office and sharing our time with remote work (2/3 times per week).
What we are looking for...
- +2 years experience in CRM - Email Marketing development for digital marketing, advertising, product management, or similar
- Advanced Skills in CRM Systems and technologies (specifically with Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Competency in SQL: queries, and understanding of data models/relationships
- Experience with topics like A/B testing, data analysis/engineering/science, and version control are a plus
- Ability to adapt to new tools / technologies with good learning ability
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Responsible person, resolute and oriented to continuous improvement.
- With a capacity to participate, create and reach consensus.
- Attitude to face new challenges.
- Willingness and ability to work in a team.