Right now we’re working on some pretty greenfield projects with a solid set of product ideas lined up ready for innovative engineers to tackle and of course we have big plans to take over the taxi app service industry!
You could be working on anything from migrating our internal systems from Ruby to Elixir, to working alongside the data team to understand user behaviours and build/ make tweaks to cool new features. We have a lot of projects and teams to choose from.
Here is how you will play an important part in helping us achieve our mission:
- Designing and develop critical features for Cabify products and services
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, execute and release new features
- Continuously evaluate and improve the high availability and scalability of all Cabify applications
- Continuously identify, evaluate, and implement new tools and approaches to maximise development efficiency
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Nice to have: Confident with Elixir tooling and Erlang ecosystem
- Familiar with OTP patterns and practices
- Proven experience developing production applications
- A passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code...duh!
- Proactivity and attention to scalability, performance, availability and usability of our systems
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, agile startup environment, while finding fulfillment in delivering innovative solutions
- Excellent Salary conditions at Engineering:Junior 24k-30k, Mid 30k-43k, Senior 43k-55k, Lead 55k-69k.
- We offer relocation package to those coming from other country.
- Up to 3 remote days (full remote for senior devs. who needed)
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!