Are you a Ruby developer interested in diving into Erlang/Elixir; or are you an experienced Erlang/Elixir developer who is not scared of delving into Ruby code? Are you as interested in technology as in sports? Do you know what 1X2 stands for? If you answered with a "yes" to these questions, we are certainly interested in getting to know more about you.
We are a leading software provider with offices in 10 countries. Our Sportsbook business unit is responsible for building the online sports betting platform of one of the UK's most popular bookmakers.
We are currently seeking a number of experienced backend developers to join our two Elixir teams in our brand-new Barcelona office. As an Elixir Developer in our growing team, you will be responsible for the development of our next generation betting engine.
At Derivco we’ve created a thriving collaborative environment in which exceptional people are empowered to deliver the very best software of their careers. We believe in nurturing and expanding our wealth of knowledge and experience in technology, which means we’re usually already live with technology that our competitors are only reading about.
We work hard but we have fun along the way! In return, we reward our employees with a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, pension, free lunches daily, many social events and much more!
What you need to succeed.
• Team player who values team success over individual recognition
• Experience working in Agile / Scrum teams
• Good communicator who keeps stakeholders informed about the team's latest and greatest developments
• An individual with a can-do attitude that can always find a way forward regardless of the circumstances
• Experience using automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible)
• Experience using Erlang/Elixir and/or Ruby
• Experience using RabbitMQ and PostgreSQL
• Knowledge about Distributed Systems
• Experience using and implementing code instrumentation
• Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
• Experience using Cloud services from one of the major providers (e.g. AWS, Azure)
• Experience using Docker and/or Kubernetes
In return Derivco promises to look after each and everyone one of our employees by offering a range of benefits so that you can achieve a healthy work-life balance. Here are just some of our benefits:
- Daily lunch allowance up to 9 Euros
- Monthly wellness allowance for up to 40 Euros.
- 25 days annual leave – plus an extra day for every year you are with us, up to five years.
- Pension scheme with Ageon.
- Private healthcare with Vitality.
- Monthly social events – with different themes to suit everyone.
- Training and development plans for all – we want you to continue learning