Are you a project manager who is passionate about e-commerce and with experience in international software development projects? Then help us revolutionize the E-commerce experience…
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall.
Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds.
Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood.
Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience?
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Square-Enix and Flir.
As a member of the Project Manager team at Scalefast, you will be managing and leading the team for national and international software development projects, defining the project plan following the outlined scope and budget, defining milestones and deliverables. You will coordinate necessary activities within the project team and other teams in the Project plan tracking.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum work experience of 2 years in positions of Project Manager in SW development project
- Technical affinity (previous experience with web development).
- Fluent in English is a MUST
- Knowledge and experience with project management tools and software development tools.
- Good social, communication, organization and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines with several projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Prominent level of comfort communicating across large organizations and diverse business units.
- Experience managing international projects both with foreign customers and partners.
- E-commerce knowledge (previous experience in e-commerce)
- PMP, Scrum master certifications.
- Experience with agile frameworks.
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.