iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to
provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and
web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and
predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our
websites receives 6.4 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s
Top 350 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house
experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access
to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee
millions of impressions per month through our network of websites
building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
- Maintain the existing infrastructure
- Work on architecture of our internal and external services
- Strong commitment to automate everything
- Have the desire and ability to solve open-ended problems in a highly-functional, elegant, and scalable manner, and to think strategically about how we evolve our products
- Collaborate with other team members to find ideal solutions
- Deliver scoped features on schedule
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Expertise in configuration management systems (Ansible is preferred)
- Experience with Docker (writing Dockerfiles, managing private registries, managing and troubleshooting containers)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience maintaining web projects (nginx, PHP, MySQL etc)
- Experience administering Gitlab, advanced Git skills
- Basic performance engineering skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in best practices for the whole software development cycle (TDD/CI/CD) and agile methodologies.
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Experience maintaining task tracking software like Jira
- Link(s) to relevant projects, code, Github, LinkedIn, Medium, Stackoverflow, etc
- 100% Remote - Work anywhere in the world.
- Coworking allowance