We are looking for a DevOps who will be joining our technical team. Main Responsibilities:
Architecture definition, technology selection, management of non-functional requirements, architecture collaboration, software architecture delivery, coaching and mentoring.
and make the transformation from our current architecture and
infrastructure to a Twelve-Factor app running on the Amazon cloud.
- Define and drive end-to-end agile DevOps based software development life cycle with automation in mind.
software architecture patterns with consistent HA, scale, security,
monitoring, and configuration of Amazon AWS services.
software architecture guidance and design patterns for PaaS and
distributed system services development following the Twelve-Factor app
- Work with the development teams, providing
coaching and training, to drive automation, establish software
standards, service modularity, code reuse, testing, deployment, and
repeatable processes for managing changes and upgrades.
our non-production environments (development, test, integration and
pre-prod) with focus on agility and team productivity.
- Assist in the product definition providing your technical vision and help us work our way towards Continuous Delivery.
with agile SDLC tools and processes are required: SCM, CI/CD pipeline
automation, virtual dev/test environments, and deployment automation.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems and service oriented architectures with focus on modular automation,
- Experience with container computing (e.g: Docker), and developing modern PaaS platforms.
- Hands on experience with Ansible
- Experience in developing REST based web services and managing large-scale API end points.
- Experience with private/public cloud ecosystems, and SaaS applications.
- High experience in Amazon Web Service with best practices
- Gets actively involved with people on projects
- Prepared to work in an evolutionary (iterative and incremental) manner
- Understands the whole story and owns the big picture.
- Software generalizing specialist mindset (Jack of all trades, master of some).
Personal and Additional Skills
- Able to work in dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Ability to coordinate, plan and manage complexe technical solutions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.