We are looking for brilliant experienced Developer Senior Tester Engineers with passion for building new functionalities related with 5G mobile data processing.
You will be part of a team developing software for the Evolved Packet Core systems in the Traffic Management area (TCP Optimization, UDP / QUIC, MPTCP), 5G Network evolution (Hybrid access networks, LTE congestion protection and smart detection algorithms), Network exposure interfaces, OTT E2E solutions and in the Evolved Packet Gateway.
We are creating innovative solutions to empower network operators to provide data connectivity anytime anywhere with superior performance and Quality of Experience.
What we are looking for?
· A bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in computer science, telecommunication engineering or related field
· Test Engineer in the area of IP/data communications, especially in the programming of open-platform, real-time and high-availability systems.
· Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation
· Advanced scripting programming (perl, python, shell/bash) on UNIX/Linux is required.
· Knowledge in TCP/IP Networking, data networks and IP-based applications.
· Advanced Linux user and network administrator
· Capacity to investigate and debug complex issue investigations
· Good written and spoken English, confident working in international environments
· Desirable knowledge on cloud environments: Openstack, Kubernetes,…
· Desirable C/C++ programming
· Desirable experience in configuration of network equipment
· Desirable Technical understanding and experience with GSM/GPRS, Edge, CDMA, UMTS and LTE networks
· Excellent in team working
· Willing to share knowledge
· Good communication skills and open personality
· Organized, solution oriented, passion for details, perseverant
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Consulting&SysInt; R&D
Req ID: 268422