In Net4things we are looking for a QA manager, with solid principles, proactive and highly motivated. As a QA Manager, you will guarantee the quality of the services and applications of our company. This role requires someone passionate about doing great products, creative and with the ability to focus on details. The candidate has to manage the QA team and also works hand on to the project both manual and automation testing.
- Design and execute testing plan
- Analyse US and define test cases
- Working with both manual and automation testing
- Perform load testing & SRE evaluation
- Manage QA team
- Collaborate with product and developer teams in US definition/execution
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Telecommunications.
- 4+ years of experience in software testing.
- Must be a team player, quick learner, self-motivated with good critical thinking skills and work ethic.
- Estimate and coordinate quality testing activities.
- Experience with test management tools like Zephyr Scale.
- Ability to analyse new features documentation.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for web, mobile and API components.
- Experience in issue tracking tools (Jira).
- API testing.
- Python language knowledge.
- Automation testing with BDD (Behave, Gherkin).
- Version control with GIT.
- SQL Knowledge.
- Familiarity with microservices (Docker, Openshift OKD).
- Familiarity with performance testing with JMeter or other tools.
- Good English level (reading and writing)