Do you have data on the brain? Do numbers excite you? Do you have an eye for patterns and a real passion for analysis? Do you seek improvement in everything you do? Are you a confident communicator with the ability to make something complicated seem simple?
If that sounds like you, then we need to talk. Typeform is an app for creating beautiful, conversational online forms, and we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for a passionate, highly analytical individual to join a team of talented Data Scientists and Engineers, and help us make better decisions while promoting a data culture throughout our company.
What you’ll do:
- Reporting directly to the Head of Analytics, you’ll participate in a wide range of projects involving all areas of the company; from Product and Design, to Growth, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Tackle a variety of problems and help guide major decisions, with absolute freedom of means and strategy.
- Communicate results and insights from your analysis to our top stakeholders, including founders and investors.
- Take initiative, champion projects, and build models aimed at better understanding our customers, their behaviour, and their needs.
- Participate in machine learning projects (classification, prediction, recommendations, etc.)
This is a newly-created team and everything is developing. There’s plenty of space for creativity and it’s a unique opportunity to help shape the future of Typeform.
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Business Analyst or a similar role.
- You proud yourself of your ability of drawing conclusions from the data, identifying patterns and providing actionable recommendations.
- You’re accomplished in applying your knowledge and skills to resolve real-world problems.
- You see yourself as a pragmatic individual, and value simple and effective solutions, introducing complexity only as necessary.
- You can code multiple analytics languages in your sleep (SQL/Python/R/Spark/Scala).
- You have experience in creating meaningful visualizations with a variety of tools, and using them to communicate complex scenarios to non-technical audiences.
- You have a strong “can do” attitude. Nothing is impossible given the appropriate time and resources. You’re always willing to learn something new and have a healthy debate.
- You’re fluent in English and accustomed (or eager) to work in a multicultural, international environment.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!