Senior Data Analyst in Barcelona
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our product team. You will be managing and analyzing all data being processed at TravelPerk in order to create useful insights for strategic purposes. This is an instrumental position to bring the business to the next level, as you will support Product owners, Marketing, and Management with visual data analysis to facilitate conversations and assist in data-driven decision making. Are you ready to take off with us? Keep reading!
What you will do:
- Develop quantitative analysis to drive product and business decisions and strategy
- Query datasets from different sources, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into product and business decisions.
- Use data to investigate and help resolve issues in our product or processes
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Apply visualization techniques to facilitate conversations and assist in decision making.
- Support Product owners, Marketing, and Management with visual data analysis to facilitate conversations and assist in decision making.
What you need:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience interpreting data in a business intelligence, analytics, or data science/data scientist role, including relevant tools, techniques, and technology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Excellent analytical skills.
You will need to prove the following:
- You are a Master in data analysis tools (SQL, Google Analytics, and excel)
- Experience with statistical packages (Python, R)
- Comfortable querying different type of databases (ie PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch)
- Experience preparing, consolidating and normalizing data
- Experience with different data visualization and BI tools (ie Tableau, Looker).
- The desire to work in an international environment, with minimal direction, and with highly engaged individuals.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including to travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Flexible Work Policy
- You will need to be based in one of our hub countries, some positions are only open in specific locations
- We will require you to travel to the office hub in your country once or twice per week depending on your position
- In addition, every quarter you will be required to travel to an office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team
- We have flexible working hours to fit around your life
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will assess whether this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? We mainly work with Python/Django & React but we don't close any door to smart people who can bring value to our product.
Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and want to make an impact? If so, let’s talk!