Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world.
We are actively looking for a great Country Manager (CM) Spain to join the Tinder team. The role’s main priority will be to take the lead for all marketing activities and the overall business performance in the Spanish market. This includes the building of country-specific strategies as well as the execution of go-to-market plans. The CM will also be responsible for business analysis, performance measurement of campaigns and reporting. Thereby, the CM will work closely together with team members across the European and global Tinder organization.
As a Country Manager Spain, you will:
- Set-up and implement the end-to-end country strategy and be responsible for achieving brand and business targets in Spain.
- Define the appropriate marketing mix and make strategic recommendations on media channels and investment levels in order to optimize marketing impact and efficiency.
- Manage all budgets and external partners, such as PR, media, creative and influencer agencies as well as potential brand and media partners.
- Localize the global brand messaging the regional marketing playbook for the Spanish market with the objective to further improve brand perception and to attract new users.
- Be the strategic voice of the brand in Spain and provide support for the design, development and implementation of all consumer facing touchpoints to ensure consistency of brand vision.
- Generate user insights, with a focus on GenZ, stay current on the cultural calendar and monitor market trends and competitive activities.
- Collaborate closely with the other European country team and work cross functionally with the global Tinder team in Los Angeles (e.g. regarding PR, Business Development, Product).
- Be responsible for all brand & business KPIs in your market as well as the respective analyses and reportings.
- Report to the Regional Director Europe.
We're looking for:
- A marketing enthusiast, with a proven track-record in country management and/or working in ageneral management/marketing role in a digital company/agency.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, including media management and PR.
- Right brain creative thinking paired equally with left brain analytical and data-driven reasoning.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring professional relationships, and work well in an international / remote team environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently on launching the Spanish market.
- Innovative mind with innate curiosity to try and test new things in combination with a hands-on mentality to get things done.
- Affinity to cultural trends and a good understanding of our target group.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change.
- University degree, ideally in Marketing or General Management.
- Native Spanish speaker, fluent in English. Other European languages are a plus.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Very competitive compensation, depending on experience
- Truly multicultural team across multiple time zones