JustPark is an award winning tech company creating parking for the 21st Century, for smarter cities and the people who live in them.
We give individuals the opportunity to generate income from their driveways and we convert private car parks into public car parking spaces, through our B2B relationships with hotels, property and asset management companies, charities, retail and other sectors.
We also manage existing public car parks, currently for 14 local authorities, and we partner with third-party operators to provide car park management for private owners.
We drive traffic to these spaces through our website and app. In turn, this app is designed to make life better for drivers allowing them to reserve and pay for a space in seconds.
JustPark were named Ones To Watch in 2018’s Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Winners of Virgin Media Business's VOOM competition, backed by BMW and Index Ventures, and chosen as one of WIRED's hottest European startups. JustPark's award-winning service is trusted by over two million drivers and our app is consistently the highest rated parking app in the UK.
Why is content marketing important at JustPark?
We’re recruiting this new position to produce content marketing and provide content leadership that deepens our valuable client (B2B) and consumer (B2C) relationships. We’ll hire the person who finds new ways for JustPark to maintain and develop our best-in-class positioning in our prioritised accounts, sectors, with our consumers, in the Parking industry, and with the influencers and media that best deliver our business growth and ambitions.
Our business continues to expand rapidly. We’re looking for a content creator/producer and brand storyteller who can develop content in different media, and deploy it across the most appropriate channels to multiply engagement with our important audiences.
Key B2B audiences include our clients, and target clients’ decision-makers and influencers, in B2B sectors including hospitality, property, local authorities, charities and others.
Key B2C audiences include our 20,000+ peer-to-peer space owners, future spaces owners, and our 2+ million drivers.
This role sits within our small, focused and successful marketing team who are charged with delivering substantial change to the business and you’ll work alongside peer-to-peer, B2B and B2C marketers and with our Sales, Account Management and Product colleagues.
We would like you to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in, and a passion for, developing content strategy and delivering creative content production
- A thorough understanding of communications channels and types of content, and the ability to evaluate and prioritise the most valuable and useful content to achieve commercial goals
- Experience of repurposing materials to optimise for each channel and audience
- Proven results delivering, tracking, measuring and iterating content across multiple channels, searching for improvements and refining at every step
- Experience in social media management and responses
- Desire to work closely with, and develop respectful, productive and enjoyable relationships with colleagues in Marketing, Sales, Account Management and the wider JustPark team
- Fluent in written and spoken English; any additional language fluency a bonus
- Aptitude to continuously learn, and share learnings with the team, about our clients and their needs, and follow relevant trends and commentaries on our industry and sectors
The role encompasses:
- Working closely with the Marketing B2B, B2C and P2P teams, as well as Marketing Director for brand, to ensure content strategy and delivery is as required and timely
- Identify PR requirements and either deliver, or source agency to deliver, as a core piece of our content distribution and storytelling work
- Sourcing, commissioning and managing content creators across a range of media including video, copywriting, photography, infographics, animation
- Ability to produce content yourself when required - ideally attention-grabbing copywriting
- Coordinating award entries for key Parking, Innovation, Technology and other awards.
- Briefing and managing external designers
It’s a bonus if you have:
- CRM and WordPress skills
- A healthy contact list of content producers
- Ability to present to a roomful of people compellingly and clearly
- Community management experience
- Creative and practical ideas to build JustPark’s brand and reputatio
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch every day, cooked by our in-house chef (check out her Instagram: whatsjuliecooking)
- Comprehensive stock options.
- Generous holiday package.
- Flexible working - our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you.
- Macbook or Windows laptop.
- Generous training opportunities.
- Quarterly team Away Days.