Jobandtalent is a digital platform which aims to transform the labor market and make it more efficient and fair.
We want to help companies hire the best professionals in a more flexible way, improving their productivity while helping millions of workers increase their employability, income and quality of life.
The great challenge of the employment market:
Our mission arises as a response to the current employment market, which is changing at a great speed, becoming more flexible and temporary, and being threatened by the great changes that will generate the irruption of artificial intelligence and robotics that will impact thousands of people, companies and millions of workers.
Consequently, companies need to adapt their workforce to the increasingly dynamic needs of the market. However, this flexibility generates two major problems:
• Lack of protection and motivation of workers in the absence of a permanent job and disaffection by the company that hires them.
• Inefficiencies and costs for companies as a consequence of the lower unemployment of less motivated, trained and committed workers, which translates into an increase in recruitment, management and training costs, as well as an increase in absenteeism and labor costs.
The solution to the employment market of the future:
Our solution to the problem is simple in its approach: We want to ensure that companies can hire the best workers in a flexible manner, so they can improve their productivity. This increase in productivity will translate into better conditions for workers, thus generating a positive retroactive circle: more productive companies workers with better conditions.
Jobandtalent has created a digital platform to make this vision a reality, giving a unique and sustainable solution to both companies and workers:
• Workers see the Jobandtalent platform as their new employer that provides them with new opportunities to continue working, assuring them different jobs throughout the year and improving their employability, which boosts their motivation and makes thousands of unemployed people return to have a job opportunity.
• Companies can count on the best workers in a flexible way, adapting their workforce to their needs, generating a positive impact on their productivity.
All this is possible thanks to the technology we have created, based on 5 pillars:
1. An algorithm that matches workers with real-time offers in the app.
2. A database with all our workers with a rating system based on big data analytics.
3. A digital contracting process that allows the worker to sign his contract in the app and upload all the necessary documents.
4. A CRM for the calculation and automatic payment of payroll.
5. Tools and algorithms for optimizing schedules and monitoring performance.
About the company:
Jobandtalent is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, where it was founded
in 2009, and since then it has obtained financing worth more than 80
million euros from the best technological risk capital funds in Europe
such as Atomico, DN Capital, FJ Labs , Quadrille, USM, Kibo Ventures,
JME and GP Bullhound; being one of the most valued Spanish startups
Behind a technological platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in hundreds of companies, we have a team of 220 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia.
2018 has been a year of consolidation for Jobandtalent, where revenues have multiplied by 3 compared to 2017, reaching 136 million Euros. The company has obtained employment for more than 25,000 workers and has begun to work with some of the biggest employers in the world, such as Amazon, Cabify, JustEat, Sanitas, Correos Express, Ebay, H & M, El Corte Inglés, etc.
The future plan is to continue growing in current markets and open new countries. We have the support of international investors who bet on the project and who have experience in investors of other startups and global companies such as Uber, Facebook, Auto1, Blablacar, Google or Skype.
Our work culture:
At Jobandtalent we look for people committed to our mission to change the job market. The main characteristic of Jobandtalent employees is that we all believe in a mission and do everything necessary to achieve it.
For that reason, we want ambitious people, who like to work autonomously to achieve their goals, with creativity and without fear of being wrong.
We have created an environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration, continuous improvement, a high level of demand and a flat organizational structure with multidisciplinary teams.
Our offices are equipped with common areas to rest, think and interact, and every Friday we make our Updates, in which we talk about our goals, challenges and recent achievements, as well as our future plans as a company.
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the Operations Team and your goal will be to analyze, understand and extract creative solutions for our clients’ needs. Your main tasks will consist in understanding the data, making analytic reports, analyzing these and identifying solutions.
- Become the data expert on the reporting data model and present findings to the different teams.
- Proactively work with internal business partners to conduct ad-hoc queries and ensure their data and reporting needs are being achieved.
- Work closely with our key clients to improve our service and their operational processes.
- Make decisions and implement solutions based on your analysis. Do daily follow-ups and help your project become a success.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics or business.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills with a deep understanding of graphs and visuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities
- 2-3 years of related working experience
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up paced environment with changing requirements and priorities
- Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop creative reporting solutions
- Excellent work stream and time management skills
- Creativity and strategic thinking necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture reporting strategy
- Fluent in Spanish and English is a must (C1-C2).
- Other languages such as Italian, French or German will be considered.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation