YOU will …
- work together with our Product Managers to abstract business needs into APIs.
- design, implement and extend our existing Node.js-based micro service architecture.
- collaborate closely with our UI- and UX-teams.
- evolve our APIs while maintaining compatibility with our customers and 24/7 uptime of our services.
- constantly extend our extensive suite of automated unit- and integration tests.
YOU have …
- experience with designing and implementing Node.js-based REST APIs.
- basic understanding of micro service architectures.
- web technology Buzzword Compliance: Node.js, REST, Websockets, React/Redux, AngularJS, …
- solid understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, redis, CouchBase, Cassandra, …
- the desire to quickly learn and adapt the latest evolutions of web technology.
- as a big plus: You have heard of CQRS and Event Sourcing before.
We offer …
- a small, young and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers.
- an open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies.
- an agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours.
- a high level of freedom and responsibility.
- a competitive salary.
- a nice and spacious Berlin-style office in the heart of Neukölln.
- awesome Coffee and a large-scale reservoir of Club Mate that can be accessed in real-time!
Send an informal application (including CV, earliest possible entry date and salary expectations) to: email@example.com
About mbr targeting
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!