We are currently looking for a PHP Junior Developer to help Classlife in its growth, making it more robust, solving support tickets and creating new tools to make the platform even more powerful.
Experience using PHP as the main language, MySQL databases and experience working with Symfony Framework.
- Find innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment.
- Helping with support tickets from our clients.
- Development of new functionalities for the platform.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Spanish.
- 1-2 years programming experience and recent work in PHP 7.
- Knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Symfony Framework (3-4).
- Working knowledge of source control tools (Git).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
What we offer:
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment.
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre.
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment.
Why working with us?
Good question. We have few answers…
We want to be up to date in education technologies and thus improve every day a little more.
We love what we do and always try to make those around us feel as happy as we are.
Nothing helps more to achieve good results than good communication between the team. Don't be shy!
We strive to grow and that is why we learn something new every day.