GreenerU is a sustainability game (app) that automatically measures the environmental and health impacts of your day-to-day actions and helps you lead a more sustainable, healthy lifestyle. In each level of the game, users take up personalized challenges in their real lives and get rewarded in the game when they successfully complete them.
About backend development @ GreenerU
GreenerU is looking for a master hacker who’s got the skills to be part of the software development team and help us build the backend of the mobile game. We also want to see some of your personal projects because if you’re passionate enough to do interesting things in your own time then there’s a good chance you’ll bring some of that enthusiasm to your work at GreenerU. If this is you, don’t hang about, we need you right now!
What you’ve accomplished?
• 5 years of experience in developing and consuming APIs, web services
• Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
• Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
• Familiarity with GitHub, JIRA, Trello, New Relic
• Familiarity with Agile Technology
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
• 3 years of experience in CI-Continuous Integration (for example: Jenkins, Travis CI)
• 3 years in RDBMS and NoSQL databases
• 3 years of advanced practice of Agile development methodologies.
• Have worked on apps which require a robust scalable backend
You’re a right fit if
• You are passionate about solving some of the world’s most difficult challenges using software
• You are self-motivated, hardworking, and ready to eat, sleep and drink GreenerU
• You can work seamlessly with different teams like design, product and tech, to define and bring to life to the app designs, across various channels and briefs
• And last but by no means least, you love making awesome things!
What’s in it for you?
• Learn the business of starting a business - A wonderful opportunity to get their hands dirty and learn how to build a business from scratch.
• Entrepreneurial network - It is also a great opportunity to tap into the entrepreneurial and investor network in Bangalore and Amsterdam.
• Experience Impact – Work with our sustainability consultants and contribute to the positive impact on our society.
• Bangalore – Come work in our office in the heart of the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Bangalore
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at GreenerU, please
• Apply with your CV, and a paragraph that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications - firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!