Our tech stack is constantly evolving and improving.
Right now we are using:
- Java 8 - written in Kotlin for the majority of the backend
- Dropwizard / Guice
- Docker for infrastructure deployment
- Node for our website, merchant dashboard and other user-facing elements
- Microservices used pragmatically for core components to ensure scalability and resilience
- All the usual expected libraries
The role is primarily backend but as a startup we need someone who can do a bit of everything.
Ideally, you have experience in building systems at scale and would be passionate about learning new technologies and sharing what you learn with others in the team.
You are comfortable working with ambiguity, with like-minded people.
You love solving hard technical challenges and writing clean code but you are conscious of functionality and robustness.
- Our office is between Shoreditch and Old Street
- We work from home on Fridays
- Lunch once a week and daily snacks provided
- Annual company wide trip
- Endless free coffee or tea
- Generous holiday allowance
- Salary and equity are competitive and negotiable depending on experience
1. CV and/or LinkedIn profile
Brief intro about yourself
GitHub profile if you have it
An article you have read recently that you thought was interesting
1. 35min phone interview with 1 business and 1 technical Fluxer
2. Short take home coding test (may not be needed depending on experience)
3. In depth technical face to face interview with CTO and then CEO (Estimate 1 hour total)