PHP/Wordpress Developer in Madrid
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Behind the user-friendly iOS and Android apps and webpage that work across the world is the engineering team. We are in charge of creating, developing, improving, and maintaining all Fever services so that more people can have an amazing experience.
- You’re smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Deep knowledge on Wordpress and PHP
- You know how to create/modify WP plugins and themes
- You know how to handle several WP sites
- You are experienced handling DDBB such as MySQL
- You have experience working through cross-browser compatibility issues
- You are highly productive, self-starter and self-motivated
- You comply with defined coding standards
- You are proficient in business English
- Know how to create WP plugins and themes from scratch
- Systems knowledge (Cache, Load balancers, ...)
- Familiar with JIRA
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock options.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass Membership
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow.
- Salary range: 35 - 45 k
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.