Back-end Engineer - RoR/Go in Barcelona or Remote
Loyal Guru is the Only Customer Data Platform Built For Retailers To Activate Loyalty.
Top-notch technology and retail expertise under one cloud-based platform to help our customers achieve next-level omnichannel marketing. We transform customer data into actionable loyalty programs and personalized coupons, providing retailers with an unparalleled competitive edge.
Our platform helps to enhance the spending of customers no matter if they prefer shopping in-store or online.
The team behind
We are an international team of passionate, humble, and dynamic professionals gathering each individual’s potentials and contributing in many different ways to the same mission. We do believe in an open culture to shape what we are, where bright ideas and excellence come from a great combination of enthusiasm, expertise and why not? fun ;-).
As a software engineer, you'll work in a constantly evolving environment. With the support of the rest of the team, your success will reside in building high-quality, innovative, and fully performing SaaS, in compliance with coding standards and technical design 💻💻 You'll be joining one of our agile squads where you'll have the chance to peer with the top talented engineers and product experts to create and improve our platform.
- Use Ruby or Golang as the development languages ( Previous experience is not a requirement but you need to be motivated to learn them)
- Design, implement, and scale different solutions, paying attention to writing polished and easy-to-understand code
- Follow and apply best practices in the entire development cycle
- Participate in code reviews and pull requests, helping the team in the improvement of the product’s quality
- Make contributions to the architecture by sharing your best ideas and helping in their execution.
- Work closely with other specialists (QA, Product Owners…) to make our software design, delivery, and quality unbeatable.
- Help with tech documentation
- A Certificate of disability of at least 33% or more is positively valued.
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer in a product company preferably.
- You have in-depth knowledge and work experience with OO languages on the server side, preferably Ruby or Golang.
- You've previously worked with serverless technologies.
- Experience applying TDD and working with Clean Code principles
- You have solid experience writing REST APIs
- Experience working with Google Cloud
- You have a solid understanding of SQL having strong working experience with its mainline database: PostgreSQL
- Working with GIT and the command line is on your daily basis and you understand the benefits of working in a Continuous Deployment environment.
- 🏥 50% discount on private health care with Sanitas.
- Flexible schedule.
- Fridays are short days.
- Birthdays day-off.
- Training budget 📚 📖 and free access to O'Reilly 📚
- We are remote-friendly! 🌍 No matter your location what's important is your contribution.
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation 🏖
- English lessons 🇬🇧🇬🇧
- Gym discounts 🏋️♀️🤸
- Flex compensation with Cobee 💸💸
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕
About Loyal Guru