PayTPV is a fintech company rapidly growing. We are a B2B
that offers advanced solutions to collect payments. We have a diverse
variety of solutions: eCommerce, marketplaces, booking, retail, …
- Understand our technologies and become product expert to be able to explain and promote the entire range of solutions, products and services of PayTPV in front of customers.
- Assist in the rapid assessment of both the nature and severity of customers issues.
- Create a solid relationship with all clients, providing consulting, expertise and a deep understanding of their needs and requirements. Become their first go to person.
- Maintain and grow client relationships. The Account Manager owns the relationship with the client and coordinates all internal efforts and stakeholders to deliver excellence, being ultimately responsible for meeting the client’s business goals and expectations.
- Engaging each account to ensure that every functionality and offering is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each of our clients
- Working collaboratively with sales and other departments to ensure conversion, seamless onboarding and deployment
- Advocating for customers’ needs, collect customer feedback and improve internal best practices
- Native Spanish and native/high level of English communication abilities: reading, writing and speaking
- Previous experience in a previous role would be a plus
- Good technical grasp and attention to details in a Digital Business.
- Passionate about troubleshooting and solving problems creatively and efficiently
- Hands-on attitude, proactive, multi-tasking, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Experience in ticketing tools would be a plus
- Growth and self-development opportunities in a young, innovative and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way
- Development of your entrepreneur side, promoting creativity and new ideas
- Flexible schedule