We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated, hands-on Workplace Technology Engineer.
The Workplace Technology team is responsible for providing the right technology tools to enable Bumble colleagues globally to do their work effortlessly - delivering the best colleague experience. In essence, our role is to make the rest of our colleagues as awesome as possible through the brilliant delivery of usable technology.
We are passionate about enabling our colleagues to communicate, collaborate and work effectively; and Workplace Technology provides the tools, systems and services that support this.
Ultimately, we are looking for an individual who is capable of delivering benefit to our stakeholders, improving User Experience, driving value and separating Bumble from its competitors by allowing our colleagues to work, collaborate & innovate in the most effective & frictionless way. As part of the wider Engineering Team, the Workplace Technology team design, develop, implement and operate all Identity & Collaboration services.
The Workplace Technology team is also involved in IT coordination of live events, office-related IT procurement and managing the comms room.
This role will be based in Barcelona, reporting to the Head of Workplace Technology.
- Prioritising and diagnosing incidents according to agreed procedures and SLA’s
- Completing daily IT checks and investigating causes of incidents and seeking resolution based on agreed SLA’s
- Building new laptop and desktop workstations and carrying out IT deployments and moves
- Managing company IT assets: ordering, maintaining stock, providing to users, tracking,
- Writing and updating technical and process documentation
- Installing and configuring software for macOS, Windows, iOS, Android.
- Assisting with maintaining our offices’ IT infrastructure: ranging from Wi-fi to server installations, to telephony and video conference equipment.
- Additional project work as instructed by management where necessary
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of Helpdesk/ServiceDesk experienceExperience with Google Workspace (G-Suite)
- Experience troubleshooting mac OS & iOS
- Exposure to MDM products like Jamf and Intune
- Active Directory administration
- Experience with Service Desk ticketing systems such as Jira
- Experience with supporting Windows and Microsoft Office365 suite of products
- Understanding of basic networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc
- Decent level of security awareness and experience with maintaining related tooling (end-point agents, user disk encryption, personal firewalls).
- AV support experience
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our various global teams
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values