We are looking for a highly capable Web Test Automation Engineer who will be integrated into a multidisciplinary team. The chosen candidate will help us to automate test procedures.
- Create and automate detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automated tests using Selenium and JUnit
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Solid experience using Selenium and Java to test Web applications
- Solid experience using Jenkins or other Continuous Integration Tools
- Experience in designing, writing and executing test cases for mobile applications using BDD Techniques
- Proven working experience in software development and in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Analysis, verification, and follow-up of bugs
- Knowledge of git and git-flow
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Knowledge of testing of Angular web applications is a plus
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to summarize and report QATest results
- Customer orientation
- A great team player able to work effectively with different teams, roles (Backend, iOS developers, AND developers, PO’s, UX, UI,.. )
- Jira or Redmine, Bugzilla knowledge
- All-new, modern and inspirational office space
- Flexible working hours
- Specialized training
- Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips twice a year
- International team (now 11 nationalities and counting)
- Team building activities
- English/Spanish lessons
- Half-day Fridays
- Free coffee, and free fresh fruit
- Private Health Insurance
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.