Winner of the Best European B2B startup, ForceManager is one of the youngest and fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The company is headquartered in Barcelona and has offices in Madrid, London, Bogota and Mexico. Since it was founded in 2011, its staff has grown to more than 85 employees.
Due to our strong grow, we require a self-motivated QA Engineer to join our team in Barcelona.
As a QA Engineer you will:
· Work closely with software developers and project support teams
· Convert business requirements into test plans and test cases
· Validate that all Android, iOS, Windows Phone and web products work correctly
· Reporting and use of tools for the automation of validations
· Verify and validate new functionalities and corrections
The ideal candidate should be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment. He/she must bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work as well as being a person that values quality over all.
· Technological background: Computer Engineering, FP II or similar
· Experience Software testing and validation
· Analytical and problem-solving ability
· Ability to manage different projects at the same time
· Desire to learn and personal and professional development
· An understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
· Knowledge of SQL and scripting
· Experience in version control systems: GIT, etc. It's a plus
· Working in an agile and software development environment is a plus
· Team Management and leadership skills are a plus
What we offer:
· Indefinite contract and an attractive professional career based on your experience and potential
· Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with managers, HR and the rest of the team.
· Chance to be a part of an international, friendly and creative team, in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged.
· Gym membership discount
· Private health insurance
· Ticket Guardería® (offers employees, with children aged 0-3 years old, to save some money on nursey fees)
· Language courses (English and Spanish)
· Half-day Fridays, (yes, you read that right)
· Two incredible offsites each year
· Team building activities throughout
· Free cookies, milk, soda and fresh fruit
· A ton of office space
· And a fun, friendly, international team!