Rocket Internet incubates and invests in Internet companies with proven business models. It provides operational support to its companies and helps them scale internationally. Rocket Internet focuses predominantly on four industry sectors of online and mobile retail and services that make up a significant share of consumer spending: Food & Groceries, Fashion, General Merchandise and Home & Living. Rocket Internet’s selected companies are active in a large number of countries around the world with more than 28,000 employees.
At Rocket you help launching successful startup companies all over the world. Through this application, you will be proposed available positions compatible with your experience within the Rocket network.
If scale and speed of execution are exciting to you, if you are passionate about your craft and if you are striving to build systems that matter to millions of people around the world, Rocket will be the right place for you!
- Lead and manage a multinational engineering team;
- Interview, hire and train a team of top-tier software engineers;
- Define and refine engineering workflows, tech architecture and infrastructure;
- Establish and measure engineering metrics, e.g. to track reliability, quality and velocity;
- Continuously develop the technological vision, strategy and roadmap;
- Connect business goals with technology goals and prioritize development initiatives;
- Build an environment of ambition, excellence, collaboration, and rapid learning.
- 5+ years experience in software engineering with progressively increasing responsibilities with experience in a leadership role;
- Proven track record of successfully building and scaling engineering teams;
- Demonstrated capability working in fast-paced companies with cross-functional teams to build a reliable, stable state-of-the-art tech product of market significance;
- Be fluent in French and English.
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application in English.
About Rocket Internet