Do you want to be part of a globally operating, technology- and data-driven start-up in Barcelona?
Do you want to actively contribute to build up a No.1 brand?
Our international team from more than 12 countries is crafting the future of the billion-dollar industrial used machinery market. Join our movement and be part of building up a No.1 business from scratch.
GINDUMAC – Global Industrial Machinery Cluster - is an innovative, international start-up in the used industrial machinery trading market. We are using a state-of-the-art online platform for global trading of industrial used machinery.
We are looking for a motivated and creative “GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN” for our office in Barcelona to be part of our growing and international team! You will be part of the Corporate Communications Department working on graphic designs for different international markets.
- Create effective visual designs in line with brand guidelines and campaign goals
- Manage design requests with different complexities from different departments
- Contribute with innovative design ideas to brand image evolution and visual efficiency
- Provide scalable design concepts
- Ensure clear design specifications
- Establish an accurate and structured design workflow
Main Design Scope:
- Trade Show Designs
- Social Media Designs
- Email Newsletters
- Collateral Material Designs
- Press Visual Designs
- Brand/Logo Designs
- Conceptual Designs
Skills & Requirements:
- High passion for graphic design
- High curiosity to work for an international start-up
- Very good skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Skills in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects would be a plus
- High willingness to combine creativity and accuracy
- High determination to learn
- Proactive attitude
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English skills and/or Spanish skills
- University students (with the possibility to sign a “Convenio de prácticas”) are very welcome
Why you shouldn’t miss this:
• Be part of building a business from scratch
• Be part of building a game changing business model in the industrial segment
• Be part of a unique company with a unique working environment
• Flexible working hours
• High responsibility directly from the beginning
• High learning curve
• Space for own idea development within the business
• Work from a cool office in the district of Poblenou / Barcelona