AngelList’s mission is to help startups change the world. We’re building the definitive platform for startups — how they're funded (https://angel.co/venture-funds), builiding teams (https://angel.co/recruiting), and launching their products (http://producthunt.com/). Here's what we did in 2018: https://angel.co/2018.
We are hiring a Venture Operator for our Europe-based team.
The AngelList Venture team provides software and capital for thousands of funds managed by angels and VCs that have invested over $1bn into thousands of startups. We are one of the most active investors in Europe with 100s of startups funded via our products.
We are expanding our team with a Venture Operator who wants to build and operate the tools for investors to back the next generation of founders.
We have offices in London and Berlin, and you can choose where you'd like to work.
WHAT'S A VENTURE OPERATOR?
A Venture Operator will lead operations for all our venture activity in Europe, from managing deal sourcing through to exit. Making sure we're are operating in the most efficient scalable way - using a combination of people, product and processes.
Deal operations includes everything from making sure startups have a smooth investing experience through AngelList, allowing investors to level up their investment work, to running the backend processes of multiple venture funds through our products.
* build and manage the tools for investing in hundreds of deals across Europe.
* run deal operations for the next generation of investors and companies.
* learn how to invest alongside top funds and angels in Europe and the US.
* build new tools, products and processes to allow us to scale our operations.
* you will close more deals than anyone else in Europe.
* interested in how venture capital works for founders and investors
* excited to improve processes and find better ways of doing things.
* diligent and have an uncanny attention to detail.
* excited to move fast and know how to prioritize and make critical decisions.
* most likely a founder, lawyer, investor with 3+ years experience in the startup ecosystem or related industries.
* experienced at reviewing legal documents, executing investments and financial transactions, establishing operational processes, or all of the above.
* ready to own your mistakes and directly support users.
* a self-starter: you have started and built something on your own before - a company, a band, something else.
* Open discourse, independent opinions, and finding new ways of solving problems.